Immediate job openings in the Grand Rapids and Lakeshore area have recently been made available through DwellTech Solutions, one of the only single-source home energy assessment companies in West Michigan. DwellTech offers state-of-the-art energy audits, expert analysis, and results-focused home improvements. They are “Building Performance institute” certified and a participant in “Better-Buildings for Michigan.” Job openings are as follows:
- Energy Auditor (Full-time) – These persons will conduct comprehensive energy audits, including collecting and analyzing data and preparing recommendations and estimates. BPI “Building Envelope, Building Analyst” certified.
- Audit Technician (Full-time/Part-time) – These persons will assist in the energy audits, do on-site data collection and entry, as well as assist in the installation of basic energy efficient upgrades.
- Installation Technician (Full-time/Part-time) – These persons will assist the energy audit team with site inspection, as well as perform the installation of basic energy efficient upgrades.
- Lead Carpenter (Full-time) -These persons will perform home energy improvement and energy efficient upgrades, and provide leadership to a variety of special projects.
- Office Manager (Part-time) – These persons will be responsible for office organization and operations, including: AP, AR, contract administration, and team support.
- Administrative Assistant (Part-time) – These persons will support the office and audit teams with a variety of functions, including: communication, scheduling, mail, marketing, and promotions
DwellTech Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Interested and qualified persons may email their resumes to DwellTeach Solutions at: firstname.lastname@example.org. DwellTech Solutions is an EEO employer.