Leading environmental protection in West Michigan by inspiring action.
West Michigan is a healthy and thriving community where environmental, social and economic systems are balanced and sustainable.
- Stewardship of natural, human and financial resources in ways that contribute to their renewal and reuse
- Evidence-based strategies that are researched and critiqued in open dialogue
- Inclusive decision-making that creates trust and cooperation among diverse individuals, organizations and communities
- Connecting environmentally concerned citizens with innovative and effective solutions
- The power of volunteers and the strength of collaboration to create positive change
- Honesty and integrity