Tuesday, March 13th environmental and industry groups will be hosting an informational forum on wind energy potential in West Michigan. The event will be held at Herrick District Library, 300 S. River, Holland; booths open at 6:30PM and the presentation begins at 7. This is a great opportunity to learn more about clean energy and it’s economic potential in this region, so consider stopping by if you’re in the area.
Panelists include representatives from several Michigan-based groups:
- Kelly Slikkers from Energetx Composites
- Rich VanderVeen from Mackinaw Power/Wind Resource
- Arn Boezaart from MI Alternative & Renewable Energy Center in Muskegon, Co (MAREC)
- Sue Browne from Blue Green Alliance
- Eric Justian from West Michigan Jobs
- John Sarver from Great Lakes Renewable Renewable Energy Association